It is the job of a celebrity to look good, that’s simply a fact in this image-obsessed culture of ours. That is a secrets behind the celebrity fitness.
How do many of them do it? That thing is really high in calories.
For most stars, it’s all about diet, as revealed below. Read on to learn how certain females maintain their figure through special meals or snacks…
Poor Jessica Simpson gets slammed in the tabloids every time she gains or loses a pound. As we all know, maintaining your weight can sometimes be harder than losing it. Andersen offers a few tips to maintain a healthy weight. Just remember “BeSlim“:
- B is for breakfast, which is key meal to start the day. In the National Weight Control Registry which tracks individuals who maintain long term weight control the majority ate breakfast everyday.
- E is for exercise, which is a key component of long-term weight control as well as health.
- S is for support, which is key whether it is obtained online, over the phone, in a clinic setting, or with a health coach.
- L is for low fat, smaller meals a day (5 to 6 of them), which can help control appetite and prevent fat storage as the energy level in the body remains more constant.
- I is for an individual plan to fit a person’s lifestyle and logistical barriers of chaotic modern life. This includes portable snacks, which can be prepared in advance or using portion controlled meal replacements.
- M is for monitoring your weight and waist circumference on a weekly basis to have an early warning system to make the necessary corrections if you experience weight gain.